We are a team, we work as a team, we play as a team, you will find everything you need to feel comfortable with your new community here.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stunt gets Cunt yo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Stunt gets Cunt yo.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:10 pm

In short, I say whatever I want, play better than most, and have been doing so for a very long time. I love competition. Really into sports and gaming; all types. Hoping to get back into poker soon because I've been wanting to try out the WSOP.

My games are mostly L4D, L4D2, and TFC at the moment. I've got three Steam accounts though, and I think over 100 games on my machine.

I have a M.A. in History. So, if you're in school, or need any help with anything History related, I'm someone to ask. I am hoping to get int UTexas next year for my Ph.D.

In addition, I am going to run for President in 2020. Will I win? I sure as fuck plan on it.

I drink more than a Duck in Lake Vodka, puff more cigars than Chucky the Chimney and screw more than Roger Rabbit. If you ain't livin' on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

WARNING: Does not play well with others... It seems they have a problem with losing.
Back to top Go down
TheAnswer

PostSubject: Re: Stunt gets Cunt yo.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Stunt wrote:
In short, I say whatever I want, play better than most, and have been doing so for a very long time. I love competition. Really into sports and gaming; all types. Hoping to get back into poker soon because I've been wanting to try out the WSOP.

My games are mostly L4D, L4D2, and TFC at the moment. I've got three Steam accounts though, and I think over 100 games on my machine.

I have a M.A. in History. So, if you're in school, or need any help with anything History related, I'm someone to ask. I am hoping to get int UTexas next year for my Ph.D.

In addition, I am going to run for President in 2020. Will I win? I sure as fuck plan on it.

I drink more than a Duck in Lake Vodka, puff more cigars than Chucky the Chimney and screw more than Roger Rabbit. If you ain't livin' on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

WARNING: Does not play well with others... It seems they have a problem with losing.

*giggles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stunt gets Cunt yo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Gaming  :: The Lobby :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum